About Nancy Finn
Nancy B. Finn is a writer and thought leader on the impact of digital communication on organizational behavior, health care, and patient care. She is the author of e-Patients Live Longer, The Complete Guide to Managing Health Care Using Technology, published by iUniverse. This book guides patients on how to become empowered, engaged, educated e-patients who use technologies such as the internet, email, smartphones, and digital health records to help them understand their health issues and work collaboratively with their health care providers. She has also authored Digital Communication in Medical Practice, published by Springer-Verlag and targeted at a physician audience, and two books on business and digital communication: The Electronic Office, published by Prentice Hall, and Writing Dynamics, published by the CBI Division of Van Nostrand Rheinhold. She is the Founder and President of Communication Resources.
- How e-Patients Plan for End of Life Decisions, June 27, 2013
- Are Physicians Truly Engaging with their Patients?, June 13, 2013
- How to be Participatory in the Face of Adversity, May 14, 2013
- Why Walk–in Medical Clinics Provide a Good Alternative, February 11, 2013
- How to Provide Emergency Medical Services to Everyone, January 29, 2013
- Taking Stock: Managing Your Health Care Costs, December 19, 2012