About Sarah Greene
Sarah Greene (@sgreene24) is a publishing entrepreneur and is currently President & CEO of the nonprofit Rapid Science. She was formerly editor-in-chief of The Scientist, created the products Current Protocols, HMS Beagle, Best Practice of Medicine, and Praxis Post, and served as a trustee and board member of ACOR, CFAH, Cancer Commons, and Keas. Sarah co-founded the Society (and Journal) of Participatory Medicine.
- The Medical Humanity of Oliver Sacks: In His Own Words, September 6, 2015
- Opening the Door to Closeted Science, January 31, 2012
- My Right to Data, Happiness, and a Long and Healthy Life, June 26, 2009
- Participatory Medicine as Revolution! Think Critically! Communicate!, May 11, 2009
- Bartering for your health, March 15, 2009